From:
laurence grignolo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2006 08:59:19 +0200
thanks  for the suggestion.
i have since connected another monitor to the pc and it works, so it must be
a problem with the monitor. i guess the only thing is to take it in for a
check up.
i would, however, be interested to know how to start in safe mode not seeing
anything on the screen... would i just start pushing F8 as soon as i hear
the boot up noise starting?
thanks again,
laurence grignolo