Date:
Sun, 10 Oct 2010 18:51:55 -0700
If you try to connect to att.net, you get redirected to Yahoo, so it
looks as though they've made some kind of deal.
I can't get into the support files as I'm not a customer, but that's
where you'll find the settings for their servers. It seems to me you'd
do as well to set up a GMail accout even though it's dial up. Outlook
Express is basically dead anyway, so she's better off switching to
something more secure.