From:
Dharam Bhardwaj <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2000 21:56:17 -0700
Hello,
Does anyone have experience with this multifunction card?

Windows95 is unable to 'locate' the Windows95 driver, either on the
Windows 95 CD or on the floppy which I created using the driver s/w at
IBM.
IBM does not support nor guarantee the workings of the Windows 95 driver
at their site.
When I remove all references to the card on the laptop, and try to
install it, the light on the hub comes on. From that I am deducing the
card is working. The 'lights' on the card come on as well. Since the
driver install fails, the lights go off at the next re-boot.
If I try to boot using IBM's load/driver disk in DOS mode, as required,
the s/w doesn't detect the card.
Any help appreciated.
Regards,
Dharam