From:
John Sproule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2005 11:20:44 -0500
I'm not sure what comes on the CD with the motherboard, but it sounds like
the 845GE chipset drivers are not fully installled  and that you need a USB
driver.  These should be on the CD, though they might have different
versions for Win98SE and WinXP; so, you'll need to make sure you are
selecting the Win98 version.

Looking at Asus's website, here are the Intel chipset drivers and the USB
drivers that I think you need installed.

Intel Chipset Drivers: http://tinyurl.com/42g4b

USB Drivers: http://tinyurl.com/65pwy

John Sproule