From:
Al Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 14:01:45 -0800
Jack's Windex suggestion is producing some good results, but the printing is still unacceptable - I've waited far
too long to do a decent cleaning on this unit. William has supplied a creative, detailed procedure using
Isopropanol alcohol for cleaning the needles, which I will share if anyone wants it. ([log in to unmask])
I used to think I was inventive, but the suggestions you folks come up with are truly clever! Thanks for your
continued support.

Al Thompson