From:
Patrick Meyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 08:48:30 -0800
At 07:08 PM 3/2/99, you wrote:

cable connections: Stereo tape out   --> Soundcard Line in
most likely they will need to buy patch cord that goes from RCA phono jacks
to Male mini plug.

 I quite frankly never thought about
>it.  Can anyone tell me what might be required for both Hardware and
>Software.  If there is some necessary hardware, can you recommend a
>brand/model.  For software, again, a software title and version would be
>appreciated.
Software:  any of the software that comes with the CD burner should work.
You can also use third party software to record wav files from the sound
card or convert to MP3 or any other source you want.
Adpatec Easy CD Creator has a neat facility that removes pops/clicks fairly
well from phonos as you play them  (if vinly is heavily scratched you'll
get a reduction but it won't be as good as a new cd ....)

Patrick Meyer
A French Norman in a foreign land,
pining for the fjords.

             to be posted to: [log in to unmask]