From:
Jun Qian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 1999 21:59:37 +1000
The connection is good, I'm pretty sure the video card is good too. I'll try
the monitor on one of my workplace computer, but it looks like the monitor is
going down. What do you think the problem is? If I have to replace CRT to
repair it, the cost would be too much for an old monitor.

J Qian

Mark Rode wrote:

> Check your connections ...if that doesn't help try plugging your monitor
> into another PC so you can determine if the problem is with your video card
> or your monitor.

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org