From:
Marilyn Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 16:55:59 -0400
I'm going to buy a laptop to take between office and home and to use as my primary computer at the office.  It must hook up by cable and dial-up.  Programs to be used are Word, Power Point and Quicken plus accessing the Internet.  It will not be used for heavy graphics or games.  Since this will hopefully last for a number of years and laptops are not easy to upgrade, I want to do it right.  Does anyone have any specific recommendations re the different brands, repairs needed etc.  I've looked on the web but find it very hard to make comparisions so any personal experiences would be most welcome.

TIA

Marilyn

---

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: