From:
Sybilgal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 2004 16:39:15 -0700
Hi Margaret... Yes, there is a quick fix. Depending on which system you
have?  It can be as simple as Ctr-Alt- then hit the down or up arrow to
fix the screen direction..    I have an old monitor here at home, but if
you or someone with you would check out the following ( I cannot recall
the exact order of this menu, but the answer lies herein:

Right click on desktop, properties, settings, advanced, monitor.
Properties  The keys that your friend  hit or short cut type keys and
the reverse action will correct this.  So sorry that I cannot be more
specific here, but like I said this monitor here at home is OLD, my
office monitor will do what yours did... (WINXP Pro) was the OS...

Good luck...

Kathleen La Valley