From:
Carl Barnhart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Dec 2002 18:32:48 -0500
I just installed a new mobo and processor today. I only had the RAM and video card in on startup. To start I reformatted and reinstalled WIN98SE. When 98 detected my video card it installed the standard driver from the 98se CD. When I tried to install my Guillemont Prophet 3d drivers from the driver CD they dont work. They seem like they install well, but upon restart i get a message saying my adapters dont work or are incompatible. I've used these drivers on 98se before and theyve worked fine. Any ideas?

Carl Barnhart