Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 20:50:40 +1100
Did you post before that you already solved the problem? Did you try the
latest mobo chipset driver (a must to support the OS and other functions)?
Anyway, what is the video card brand? some cards have BIOS problem that make
them incompatible with reference driver (also some cards' driver cannot be
removed?? you may have to refresh win2k, it is almost impossible for a
server, I know), or can you try another card (with different chip) or a PCI
card, if you still get same problem, it may be the AGP slot. It is not
unusual that AGP slot plays "game".

Jun Qian