From:
Rick Lindstrom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 06:25:00 -0500
Most Linux distributions ("distros" in Linux-speak) have images of boot
floppies on the CD. To extract these, you boot your machine to DOS and run
a small DOS utility called rawrite.exe (or rawrite2.exe if the first one
doesn't work). Rawrite will ask you what image you want to extract and
write it to a floppy for you. Rawrite is also included on the distros I
have looked at.

HTH-

Rick

At 02:21 PM 1/7/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>Greetings List,
>
>Can anyone provide me with instructions on how to extract a bootable floppy
>from a NoSpin copy of RH Linux?  I am trying to install it on a system with
>an old bios that cannot boot from a CD drive.  The system presently has no
>O/S on it.
>
>TIA,
>George

Rick Lindstrom