From:
Tom Turak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jul 1998 16:59:54 -0400
Chuck:
I would check out the webpage www.apcc.com.  APC has a nice wizard
that will size an Uninteruptable power supply (UPS).  This will help you
size your power panel.  Think about 110 to 160 watts per PC, (one of mine
sized out at 80!), 400 or so for the server, and a whole lot for the printers.
Keep in mind anything else that may go into a surge suppressor,
switches, hubs, routers, external tape or cdrom's, zip drives, modems,
and scanners, monitor and keyboard A/B switches, etc.
I think it is time to call the electricians.
Tom Turak

At 10:00 PM 7/28/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi,
 I'm setting up a 28 workstation computer lab at my school in a classroom that