From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 07:28:30 -0500
Unless your printer also has an ethernet connection, or has the capability of having one installed, you will need a print server.  You can get print servers on ebay under "computers-print servers" for $20 and up.  A good used one is the HP j2591A.  I use a Linksys one that plugs into one of the four ports on my Linksys router, but supplies 4 more of its own ports. It has two ports for LPT connections.  It set itself up with its own software and works like a charm from any of my 3 computers(2 X Win 98 SE; 1 Win Me).

http://aim.aol.com/aimnew/Aim/register.adp?promos=380455