From:
Lance Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jun 1998 23:03:57 +0900
Someone (sorry, but I ended up losing the message) wanted to know how to
mount an old CVF.

Here's what you need:

1) You need a file called Dblspace.ini

This goes in your root directory, and it
contains the info DriveSpace needs to mount
a CVF.  You create this with a text editor, of course.

2) Here's mine:

AutoMount=0
FirstDrive=O
LastDrive=S
MaxRemovableDrives=1
MaxFileFragments=101
ActivateDrive=S,L0

The key here is the last line:  My CVF file is
on host drive S, which hosts drive L, which contains
only one CVF, which is labeled zero.  So that's
where the S,L0 comes from.

So, I believe if you copy that CVF to an identifiable
location, and plug that location into the proper ini
file, then you should be able to mount the volume.
(You'll need DS installed on your box, of course.)

It has worked for me.

Good luck,

Lance