From:
Barry Keith Tyler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 05:38:02 -0500
On Tue, 8 Oct 2002 07:29:18 -0400, Dennis Thiel <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Hello All,
>
>On a computer at work, I've noticed a couple of times that when I shut it
>down, a window pops up that says this program is not responding and the name
>is B's CLiP, spelled just like that. I can't find it anywhere on my system,
>and a search on the internet turns up nothing. Norton Antivirus doesn't come
>up with anything either.
>
>Does anyone know what this program is?
>
>Also, on this same computer, sometimes when I open the CD/RW drive to put a
>disc in, the drive just goes dead and it won't close...I can push the tray
>in and out just like it has no power and the hard drive activity LED is on
>solid, and the computer is locked up tight and I have to reset it.
>
>I'm wondering if these two problems are related?
>
>Any help is appreciated.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Dennis Thiel
>
>                         PCBUILD's List Owners:
>                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
>                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>

B's Clip is packet writing software that allows a CD-RW disk to be used as
 a large floppy disk. It appears that the program has become corrupted and
 will require re-installing, It would be well worth obtaining the latest
 update from the site mentioned by one of the other listers. To remove the
 existing copy go to 'Control panel, Add Remove programs' and you will see it listed.
Hope this helps.

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com