From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jun 1998 20:12:07 -0700
Apparently I was under the erroneous assumption that your modem was
continually trying to log on but what is happening is your modem attempts
to connect....  fails and then hangs up .....at which time you have to
redial ? Does this also occur when sending  faxes or connecting to a BBs or
other Internet services or just with this ISP?  The answer to that question
should help you narrow down if this is on your end or not.
mark