From:
Steven Walley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jul 1998 10:03:35 -0700
At 08:04 AM 7/7/98 +0100, you wrote:
>Is it possible to record on DC-2120XL tapes from a Ditto drive?

The answer is, it depends on which model Ditto tape drive you have.
There are several models.

I have two, the 800 and the 2 GB model. The 800 model (older of the two) can
record (write to) a DC-2120XL tape cartridge.

The newer 2 GB model can only read a DC-2120XL tape cartridge, not write to it.
This is also probably true for Ditto tape drives which are newer than the 2
GB model.