From:
Brendon Schafer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 23:12:21 +0200
www.driverguide.com - you should find most of what you need. As far as
installing them goes. Ummmm. Control Panel. Add Remove Hardware. Let it run
through the wizard.
If this fails, boot to safe mode, go back to device manager and delete any
device with a yellow exclamation marks next to it. Reboot. And let windows
take you through the rest.

I think though that the wizard is self-explanatory.

<snip>

Hi all....  I recently got my windows98 back up and running after it had
been down for a long time. The problem that I have now is this...I seem to
have some device drivers that are missing. I was wondering how I can find
those drivers and how to install them? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!              Kevin Hitsman<[log in to unmask]>

<snip>

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com