From:
Jenelle Vollmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 20:53:46 -0600
Susan,
A super disk drive works for your regualar 1.44 and for your super disk
floppies, which are 120mb in size. To look at a super disk drive, it looks
just like a floppy drive. If another person has a super disk drive you can
use your super disk floppies in their drive also, but it has to be a super
disk drive. You can purchase them just about anywhere, such as Best Buy etc,
or online.  The answer to your last question is NO,  you can't use a super
disk floppy in a 1.44 floppy drive.  I have one, and I love it. If you go to
computer shows, you can get them there also, costs about $50- $ 75.00
depending on where you buy them, the LS120 floppies cost about $7.00 -$10.00
per disk.
Hope this helps.

Jenelle Vollmer

> Could someone please enlighten me on a SuperDisk drive?  Does it fit into
> regular floppy drive?  In other words, could I use the floppy disks on
> anyone's machine that has a floppy?  How much data does the floppy hold?
Can