From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Feb 2003 09:08:10 -0800
We use a Novell NetWare 5 network at my school. I have had lots of
problems when printing to the Novell network printers. With NetWare 4
and IPX we had no problem. The trouble started when we were required by
the district to switch to TCP/IP only. Apparently NetWare with TCP/IP
does not cooperate with Windows very well. Multiple copies of a single
page document seems to work some of the time, but muli-page documents
never come out in multiples. With Windows network printing (which we
also have enabled for some of the printers) there is no problem. Thus,
this appears to be a NetWare problem - for some reason Microsoft is not
interested in cooperating with Novell ;)

Peter
The NoSpin Group