From:
Jack R Payton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 22:03:48 -0500
Al:

I dont' have an answer, but I hope someone does. We too, occasionally
have a modem "hang-on." After an otherwise normal Internet disconnet (56K
DUN), the modem won't hang up the phone - the usual tweedle-beeps when we
pick up the handset. After some playing around with the phone, we get a
the "If you want to make a call..." from Ma Bell. Then we can go offline.

Jack