From:
John Sproule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 2009 08:49:38 -0500
Frederick,

I'm not sure exactly what sort of hardware your department is interested in,
but for information on small networking devices, you might want to take a
look at http://www.practicallynetworked.com/ and
http://www.smallnetbuilder.com/.  Tim Higgins started the practically
networked site and then moved on to establish small netbuilder.  For
information on larger network infrastructures, I'm afraid that is a bit out
of my league, though Anandtech's IT portal (http://it.anandtech.com/) might
have something of interest.  I know they ran a series of articles and blogs
on virtualization, for example.

HTH

John Sproule