From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 23:29:30 -0400
Elizabeth,

Have you turned the box upside and gently shaken it, to see if any loose
parts fall out?

If there are no bent pins, and there are/were no loose screws shorting out
the board, AND it will not post with a cable (but no drive) plugged in,
then it must be the MoBo.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting        Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol     International Webmasters Association
410-543-8996                MS Site Builder Network - Level 2 member
=====