From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 19:48:54 -0500
Paul,

You did not say what email software you use.
Look for FILTER or BLOCK SENDER or MESSAGE RULES
or a similar sounding option/setting/configuration on your
TOOLS or EDIT or FILE drop down menu.
Once you find this setting, you can program your email
software to ignore or delete or do not download messages
from SENDER = HAHA

You should also complain to your ISP.

Jim Meagher
PS please send all replies to the list only,
do not mail to me.