From:
Joe Lore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 2004 13:45:19 -0400
Hi,

Make sure you have 2 different names for the computers, the same
workgroup name, and share the drives that you want to use
By right clicking and then pick share.  In addition to NICs with
switches or crossover cables, I think you can uses a usb transfer cable
also.

Thanks and have a Great Day!

Joe Lore

I have two computers using Windows XP and I would like to network them
so I can use the resources of both. Can someone help or direct me to a
resource to assist me in setting them up.

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com