Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2007 08:11:53 -0800
You did not explain what you did to change the size of your C partition. If
you increased its size, where did the extra room come from? It would have to
take away from the other partitions. It is possible that you damaged the
partition table, in which case the other "drives" would no longer be there.

Give us some more information so that we can help you better. If you did
damage your partition table, there is still a possibility of recovering the
other disks, but let's first find out what it is that you did.

Peter