From:
Louise Gainor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 08:36:35 -0400
Check this website out - they have a lot of great support stuff online.
They have a great step-by-step procedure for creating bootable CDs (where I
learned to make them).

http://www.itp-journals.com/

It also might be easy to get your hands on a floppy drive for the ThinkPad.
Check IBM's site and also some of the vendors located at www.pricewatch.com.

Good luck.