From:
Paul Hachmeyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Apr 2005 15:40:02 -0400
The floppy disk itself can be formatted for macintosh or a pc -
but the format is different for each.  I'm not familiar with
Lowrey organ.  The specs online at lowrey.com only show the
following for one organ I picked out and its floppy drive:  3.5"
format, Record/Play LC or LX Performance, Play MIDI files, Capture
Presets.
.
Try emailing lowrey.com from their website, or call servide and
parts hotline  (800) 451-5940
.
What shows up if you open the disk with windows explorer?
It's also possible the disk is blank - if you pop it back into the
organ, can you playback the files?

Ralph wrote:

> I have floppy discs that are recorded from a Lowry organ.  They say 2shd ibm formatted on them but will not play on my computer. what is wrong?
> Ralph
>
>         The NOSPIN Group has added a new feature on our website,
>            web based bulletinboard for questions and answers:
>               Visit our sister website at http://nospin.com

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com