Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 2004 09:04:47 +0100
I don't understand your problem, Adam. I have bought ready made PCs and also built two of my own, and I just asked for a case with suitable power unit and got it. No trouble at all. simple rule, you tell the supplier what you want, and you get it. If you don't tell him what you want you don't get.

Dorothy Jones