From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 18:49:48 -0700
If two video boards in a row go bad - I would look at the monitor to see if
it may be causing damage to the boards. As for the Internet problem, I think
more information as to what works and what doesn't is needed. For example,
can you ping some Internet external site? What information does ipconfig
/all display?

Peter
The NoSpin Group