From:
Mary Wolden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Mar 1998 01:05:43 -0600
What kind of error message are you receiving?  I believe the Newcom modems
are like the USR winmodem,  The com port must be disabled in the bios for it
to work.  My winmodem installed but gave error messages that the port was
already in use by another device every time I tried to use it until I
disabled the port in the bios.  Don't know if this is your problem, it would
help if we knew what the error message is.

Hope this helps,
Mary Wolden

The