From:
Frank Suszka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Aug 1998 23:32:03 -0700
Dear Greg:
I would like to lend my assistence to you queary by directing you to the
follow url for the driver(s) you need for the printer in question.

I have a copy of, "Frequently Asked Question," On Microsoft Windows Drivers
for Epson printers.

You may find these at: http://www.epson.com as Alan stated. According to the
Epson Information, you will have to download the folowing driver from their
sight. As the article states:

Q: Which Windows driver do I use for my 9-pin Epson dot matrix printer?

A: For Windows 95 (bear with me) use the drivers on your Windows 95 setup
disks. For Windows 3.1/3.11/WFWG download file-name EP9.exe dor the
following ESC/P model printers: FX850 to make the list short.

Hope this will help.

Frank Suszka