From:
Arnaldo Ortega <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jun 1998 23:37:09 +0200
Hi:

Some additional information about this problem:

1) I have Linux+NT+95 at the same machine;
2) I did backups using tar in Linux and using Cheyenne Backup in 95 with
success (about 600MB each!);
3) It worked fine for some weeks before the problem begins to happen. I
reinstalled NT from scratch, but the problem is still there, in a brand
new installation.
4) I´m almost giving up and buying an PCI-SCSI board...

Thanks for your help so far. I´m going to check your sugestions tonight!
Give you some feedback tomorrow.

Arnaldo.