From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Aug 1998 21:05:57 -0400
David,

You MUST use the cables which came with the motherboard.  These cables are
NOT universal, each manufacturer uses their own pin-out configuration on the
motherboard side and then creates a unique cable to end up with the standard
socket at the other end (where the mouse plugs in).

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting     Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol   International Webmasters Association
=====

<SNIP>