From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 1998 18:32:24 -0500
The Doc wrote:

> I know...  This question was just discussed a few days ago, but
<SNIP>
>  I have the same lines in config.sys and autoexec.bat that I had
>  when running DOS6.22.

Doug,

It's more than just having the same lines in config.sys and
autoexec.bat.

Those lines must point to where the drivers are actually installed.
In this case, they should be on your boot floppy.  If they aren't
then you need to copy them from the disk that came with the CDROM
*AND* you need to change the lines in both the sys and bat file
to indicate that the files are now on drive A: instead of drive C:

--
Jim Meagher
=====