From:
Marc Cockerill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 23:03:06 +0100
Hello. I think you have one or to options to try
Goto your device manager list via control panel and see if your geting a yellow qs mark which tells you your comp has found a device that cant run as you have no driver installed. If you have a disk that came with your modem find the driver and download into your driver cache file and then troubleshoot your driver it should find the driver and hey prestow your modem will work. Or if your modem is a standard one you might have the driver yu need on your windows cd rom if you have one . So put your cd rom disk 98 or 2000 or whatever then goto the device QS mark in your device manager list and go step by step through install driver for your device but clearly tick the cd rom box when your asked where to look for driver. Hope this helps if it doesnt just send me a few swear words to releive the stress i know your under when the modem wont work ive been there many times myself. Goodluck.

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com