From:
Tom Sykora <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 12:25:39 -0500
Hi,
For the past few weeks I have been hoping to stumble on what kind of
setup/switch to use that will enable hooking up both a joystick and gaming
steering wheel to the same game port.  This is probably a simple thing, but
I don't want to order something and then find out I have to return it, so
what is the dual connect hardware called?  Or is adding another game card
the answer?  How do I hook up two gaming devices to the same puter so the
kids have both available?

Thanks
Tom Sykora

                     visit our download web page at: