Date:
Mon, 4 Sep 2000 23:14:02 +1000
If it is not impossible, then it is hard task. boot.ini is only responsible
for OS choices menu, and point to boot partition that NT is installed. the
bootsect.dos is responsible for other OS installed BEFORE NT, you probably
don't have bootsect.dos which record all other OS boot info. You may need to
create bootsect.dos yourself, which I don't think it's a task for most
people. Sorry to say so.

In order to create dual/multi boot system, you need either to use boot
manager (eg Partition magic) or install OS in order (win95/98 -> NT ->
UNIX).

Jun Qian