Date:
Sun, 25 Jul 2004 12:41:48 -0500
Hi Cal,

Soyo appears to have an extensive support section on their Web site but some
of the sections require registration so I couldn't probe too deep. I did
find this in the Knowledge Base here http://www.soyousa.com/support/:

How do I format my Cigar USB storage device using the Power Format Utility
(Includes a link for the Power Format Utility):
http://www.soyousa.com/kb/kbdesc.php?id=240

Sven Swanson, Sr.