From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 2004 08:11:58 -0800
I am not sure if this is what you want, but it is possible to disable any
"auto run" activity when you insert a CD. Open Windows Explorer, right click
the CDROM drive, select Properties and choose the Auto Play tab. There you
can select "No Action" for each type of disk.

It is also possible to turn off Auto Play by using TweakUI or the free
software FreshUI from www.freshdevices.com

Peter
The NoSpin Group

                     visit our download web page at: