From:
Tony Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Oct 2004 09:31:58 -0700
Have you tried putting the RAM in a different slot?
If you try the other slots and get the same problem, you may have a
defective RAM chip, MB, CPU or possibly a bad video card.  Do you have
another machine you can swap parts with to test?  The only things you
should need to have connected to get a post are memory and a video card.
You can check
http://www.experts-exchange.com/Hardware/Desktops/Q_20891603.html to see
information about someone with the same problem as you.

Tony Mayer

Michael Eisenstadt wrote:
> I went with the majority and inserted the RAM
> in the back slot.
>
> Unfortunately, at this point the computer will
> not POST.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml