From:
Chuck Driscoll <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 12:57:31 -0400
It is hard to answer with no info, but all you have to do is look up the
motherboard and see what the specs are for it and what it can handle.  If
your choosing to upgrade to a another celeron, chances are you'll be alright
considering they are practically the same, (fsb=66).  If you want to go with
a P3, make sure you check the specs to see how high the MB can go.