From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 07:11:02 -0800
Although in theory the more RAM the better, some system configurations "get
confused" when more than 96M of RAM is present. Although I have not
experienced the problem myself, I have read that Windows 95 with some
motherboards can actually report less RAM when more RAM is installed. That
is, if you go beyond 128M, the system will think that you only have 64M -
something like that. This is probably what the store folks were referring
to.

Peter
http://gocolumbia.org/shkabarap <http://gocolumbia.org/shkabarap>