From:
Andrew Cooper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 06:44:49 -0600
OK, here is a strange problem even norton can't figure out.  I have used
norton system works for a year.  Went to Compusa and bought the 2002
version.  Installed with out a hitch.  Registered it and everything.  Went
to run it the first time and it runs so slow that if you click on one of the
icons ti takes five or six seconds before it does anything.

I am running a PIII-900 with 256 megs of memory.  With an ATI video card
with 32 megs of memory.

Norton says it's my video card, but it runs 3d games too fast!  What gives
here?  I updated my video drivers to the newest ones but the same happens!

Andrew

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml