Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 12:39:32 +1300
Emie, I'd be more curious as to what the customer had recently done with or to his machine.  That's assuming it's been running normally up until recently?

It'd be pretty unusual for hardware-related behaviour like that to pop up out of the blue, unless the BIOS had been radically altered by the customer, the machine had been subject to a power surge or the ram had been changed  to a type that's unsuitable.

Ian Porter
Computer Guys Inc.
Arrowtown
New Zealand