From:
Thomas Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2006 09:14:25 -0700
Go here:
http://www.ecs.com.tw/ECSWeb/Products/ProductsDetail.aspx?MenuID=26&LanID=9&DetailID=269&DetailName=Manual

Download the manual and see page 34. The BIOS does monitor heat. You get
into the "setup" by pressing the DEL key during start up of the
computer. As long as you do not make any changes unless you are sure,
the BIOS is OK  to look through. As was suggested, when you exit the
BIOS you can tell the BIOS to proceed booting without making any
changes. The manual tells you how to navigate in the BIOS. It is
normally user friendly. Some of the terms used are not.

BTW you have an Elite  ECS K7SA Pro  motherboard.

Tom Mayer

dorothy Jones wrote:
> Hi Thomas
>
> Here are the details of my  home built PC.
> CPU = AMD ATHLON XP 1200 MHZ
> Motherboard = ECS K755 A PRO
> Chipset = SIS 735
> System memory = 512 meg
> Bios type = AMI (01/20/03)
> Whatever all this means.
>
> Dorothy
>
> 5 PCI, 1 AGP, 1AMR, 2 SDR DIMM, 2 DDR DIMM, AUDIO

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com