From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Aug 2002 14:51:46 -0400
Go into device manager and look under CD  by clicking the plus sign next to it or double-clicking it.  Highlight each CD drive and click remove, then yes.  You will have to follow instructions for reinstalling any software that came with your CD-RW, but on a restart Win Me ought to reinstall them with their proper drive letters.