From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 May 2002 08:34:13 -0700
Brad,

I am not sure that system resources applies to NT based OSs. Unlike
Win9x, NT, XP, Win2000 are not bound by the 640k DOS memory restriction.
Each 16-bit application can run in its own address space if needed so
there are no "resources" used up by other apps. Therefore, why would you
need to monitor "unrestricted" resources?

Peter
Peter Shkabara - Computer Science Instructor
Columbia College - 11600 Columbia College Drive - Sonora, CA 95370
(209) 588-5156 - [log in to unmask] - http://gocolumbia.org/pesh