From:
Mick Fitzpatrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Mar 1998 20:50:23 +0100
Hi All

Thanks for the replies to my post on versions of W95 and 8.4GB drive. Having
checked my version of W95 it is W95B and my CMOS supports drives upto 8.4GB.
I collect my new IBM 8.4 UIDE on Saturday and I'm raring to go, well sort
of! You see I live in Germany and I'm sure the instructions will be in
German, might be lucky and get English as well. However, just in case, could
someone please give me a step by step guide to fit the new drive. I have no
need to back up any info from the old drive so it will be a straight forward
installation (I hope). I have various on magazines on the subject but
they do tend to vary that is why I am seeking the 'knowledge' of this list.
Thanks.
TIA.....Mick